FreeFlix HQ offers streaming movies in 1080p Full HD without any buffering. The app is made to run on Android, iOS, Firestick, Chromecast and lot more other devices. You can carry your portable entertainment in your smartphone anytime and anywhere with this app. Moreover, you can stream FreeFlix HQ on your TV by connecting Amazon Fire TV stick in HDMI port. This way you will be able to save on your Television package bills and enjoy unlimited movies anytime you want.
Features of FreeFlix HQ
- Watch movies and TV shows – 24×7.
- Simple yet impressive User-experience.
- No need to download subtitles for individual shows.
- WWE and Anime fans will love this app.
- Stream movies on TV using Firestick.
- Chromecast is also supported.
Download FreeFlix HQ on Firestick
The process to download FreeFlix HQ on Firestick is divided into two parts
Part I: Install Downloader App
- Connect Firestick to the HDMI port in your TV.
- Go to Settings and Device options.
- Navigate to Developer options>Apps from Unknown Sources and Toggle it on.
- Go back to FireTV home screen and search for Downloader App in the search bar.
- Download the Downloader app and Open it.
- Click Allow to the pop-up that appears.
Part II : Install FreeFlix HQ
- Open Downloader App and go to Browser Tab.
- Hover over URL bar and enter -> https://freeflixhq.me/download.
- Scroll down the page and find the Download button.
- Install the app using the regular installation method.
- Now, the downloader app will show a pop-up. Click on Delete and do the same for the confirmation message that shows up.
- FreeFlix HQ app will show up in Your Apps and Channels.
- Hover over the FreeFlix HQ app while pressing the select button. Drag the app to the top of app the apps.
- Start streaming movies and TV shows in the comfort of your home.